Engineering and Architectural Services, a branch of the Physical Plant Division, continues “Construction Junction” Construction Planning and Progress Meetings. These meetings serve as monthly opportunities for the campus community and its neighbors to offer input and ask questions about planned construction across campus.
Construction Junctions are at 8:30 a.m. the second Thursday of the month. Meetings are in B104 Wells Hall.
· Emmons Hall Renovation
· Life Science Addition
And updates on various projects, including:
· The New Farm Lane — Underpasses Construction
· Wilson/Birch Roads – Steam Distribution and Road Reconstruction
· Wharton Center — Addition No. 1 and Renovations
· Cyclotron – Office and Low Energy Research Additions
· MSU Surplus Store and Recycling Facility
· Secchia Center — MSU College of Human Medicine Grand Rapids